July 22 – 25, 2019
8:45 – Campers Arrive
9:00 – Daily Theme Workshop
9:30 – 11:30 Skills & Position Training
11:30 – Cool Down & Extra Help
12:00pm – Lunch
1:00 – 1:30pm Spike Ball, Frisbee & Recess Games
2:00pm-3:00pm – Lacrosse Session// Strategy & Game Concept Training
3:00pm – Campers Depart
- Camper Swag Daily Prizes & Camp Awards + Each Camper Receives a Ball, Reversible, Lanyard & Waterbottle
- GK Specialist & GK Curriculum
- 10:1 Player to Coach Ratio
- Initial Camp Self- Evaluations & Written/ Oral Evaluations at Conclusion
Check In: 8:45 AM
Check Out: 3:00 PM Parents are invited to attend skills review session at 2:00 pm.
Lunch: Bring Your Own, Nut FREE.
Group Discounts: Team/Group discounts are given to groups who register together. For 5-9 players, the discount is $25 off for each camper. For 10 players or more, the discount is $35 for each camper. To receive this discount, please call our office at 800-944.7112 for a Coupon Code. This coupon code will enable all your group to register online individually and receive the discount.
Grouping: Players are grouped first by age and then by ability
- Athletic Trainers are on site to aid in illness, injury prevention and first aid.
- Weather Plan: We utilize inclement weather opportunites to focus on team building, video analysis, individual meetings,
Any camper who must cancel prior to camp will receive a camp credit equal to the amount of camp tuition already paid. The credit is transferable to another family member and is good for any St. Timothy’s School Summer Camp or eCamps Partner program through next summer (agreement begins at time of purchase). Any cancellation within 5 days of the start of camp will result in a camp credit minus $100 cancellation fee. Camp credits are not extended to campers who leave camp after the start of a session. CASH/CREDIT CARD REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.